Wednesday, June 3, 2009
4 Months!!
Dylan had another checkup this week. The doctor says he's growing perfectly and looks great. He weighs 14lbs 4.3oz (50th percentile) and is 25.75 inches long (85th percentile). His torso is really long and is already in some 9-month onesies! He's growing up so fast! :)
Dylan is settling into a good routine and is really developing into a little man with his own personality. It's so much fun to watch him grow and change everyday.
He doesn't like the mornings if we have to get him up to go to daycare -- he likes his sleep, like me! He's reaching and grabbing for toys now.
Yesterday was the first time I saw him grab his feet! It won't be long before he's shoving his feet in his mouth.. In the meantime, his fingers will do just fine. :)
We put him in his high chair tonight to see how he would do in it. He loved sitting upright and being able to look around the kitchen while I cooked dinner. He was cooing away (or as he says: "gggguuuuuuuuuuuu").
Peek-a-boo!
Check out Dylan while he was drinking his bottle tonight... so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting! Ah!!! Tell him to slow down so I can come see him next month! :)
Awww - he's getting so big - I love the Peek a Boo pic! What a cutie, I hope we get to see you guys sometime & meet the little guy!
Post a Comment