Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dylan and Murphy

Dylan is starting to show interest in Murphy (and vice versa -- especially when there's food involved!) :) Murphy was being so good too! He just sat there and loved all the attention from the poking, pulling, and prodding... Kisses!! (or licking food off Dylan's face -- whatever you want to call it) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so much fun! I remember when TJ started interacting with Hoss, it's so funny...they get so excited when they see their dog, and vice versa for the dog seeing their boy! There's nothing like a bond between a boy and his dog! Now TJ calls Hoss and plays fetch with him, and of course gives him lots of kisses! See you soon, hopefully! :)

Laura and Wesley said...

Adorable!!! I can't wait until Emma starts to the do the same with Shamus. I love the "kisses" Dylan was getting too..so cute!!