Monday, January 4, 2010

Our New Years

Unfortunately our New Years plans weren't the most fun. I got a phone call at work on New Years Eve from Dylan's daycare provider that he had a fever. So I picked him up from daycare and we took him to the doctor. The diagnosis: croup. In layman's terms, its like the baby form of bronchitis, but VERY scary! Poor guy had a rough few days -- he had a fever and kept coughing. But we kept him hydrated and continued to flip-flop cool air & steam baths. It seems we are out of the woods now. But I of course, had to post some pictures of our pitiful looking guy! :) He's back to his normal self now... but all he wanted to do was cuddle! So we got some nice naptime together :)

3 comments:

The Graves said...

the last pictures is adorable...although it sucks he was sick!

Laura and Wesley said...

Poor little Dylan!! I am glad he is feeling better now. The pictures are adorable but he looks so sad!! Poor baby!!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better than a nap with the little one!! I love those! Poor guy, croup is scary. Thankfully TJ never got it but I've heard the cough before and it's scary! BTW...TJ has that cookie jar toy at my parents' house and has always loved it! It's so simple! :)
Oh...and poor Murphy, he looks like he's in need of some playtime with Hoss.