Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Trip to Boston

I realize I haven't posted in about 2 weeks. Sorry. My camera battery died last weekend when I went to Philadelphia so I wasn't able to take any pictures. Last weekend was fun, I drove to PA to visit my cousin Carla and her husband Erich. I then went to a surprise baby shower for a roommate of mine from PT school.

This past weekend I flew to Boston. My brother Kyle qualified to run in THREE events in the Nike Nationals for indoor track!! So my mom, dad, brother/coach Kevin, and his wife Alicia all went to Boston to support him. I stayed with my friend from PT school, Alyssa. We had a great time catching up. And of course, I forgot to take a picture of us -- so here's the way-to-early-in-the-morning photo from before I left for the airport. Dylan was a trooper with all the traveling. He fell asleep on the plane, both ways. And even tolerated us dragging him back and forth to the sports complex. Kyle did awesome!!!! On Friday he ran the 1600 meter leg in the Distance Medley Relay (DMR) in 4:20!! On Saturday, he ran the 2 mile in 9:21!! And Sunday he ran the mile in 4:20.6!! We are all so proud of him! Way to go Kyle!!

1 comment:

Mrs. C said...

Yay Kyle! Looks like you all had a great time! Love the pics!