Thursday, June 3, 2010

18 week sonogram

Unfortunately I came down with a stomach bug Tuesday night, which had us rush to my doctor to make sure things were alright. The doctor requested a sonogram to make sure the baby was okay. Since I was already in there, the sono tech decided to just do "big" ultrasound that was scheduled for Friday anyhow. She took a bunch of measurements and lots of pictures -- and baby #2 is measuring right on track! The baby was extremely active and was moving all around, despite the fact that I hadn't eaten all day!! We held out on finding the sex of the baby... so you guys will have to wait til November to find out too! :)

Here's some pictures... the next two are side views of the baby with the baby in a "belly down" position. The baby's face. Say HI! It's the baby's hand!

1 comment:

Alicia Angell said...

So glad you & your little one are doing ok! Cute baby pics - can't wait to see if you have another son or daughter come November!