Somehow time managed to fly by this past week and I missed posting about Parker hitting the 3 month mark! He's just getting so big and growing up so fast!! Parker's already developing quite the personality. We love it!
Here's a few tidbits about him:
-- He loves to be held.
-- He loves looking out and seeing what's going on around him.
-- He actually yells at us when he's mad! I mean it --- he really yells. It's pretty funny to hear :)
-- He gives you about 8 seconds for you to get a bottle... if you are too slow, he'll scream bloody murder.
-- He gets mad and cries very loud seconds before he passes out and falls asleep.
-- He smiles so big when you walk in the room. :)
-- He loves bath time, usually likes tummy time, and LOVES to stand (I have a feeling I've got an early walker on my hands!!!! Yikes!!)
-- He has blue eyes, reddish-blondish hair, and no teeth.
-- He's a solid little chunker :) He's already fitting into 6-9 month clothes easily!!!
We can't wait to watch him continue to grow up into a little man :)
Here's a picture of Nana Gerking & Parker:
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment