Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Two Week Hiatus

I'm not quite sure where the past two weeks have gone, but I know we've been busy. And unfortunately for the blog, something had to give. I promise to try to get back on track soon.

I'll update things more in depth later, but we've had two sick kids that have needed our attention. We've been to the doctors quite a few times this month -- so much so that they recognized me the second I walked in the door, greeting me by name! Yikes! I think (and am hoping) we are on the mend.

We've also had some holiday parties, dinners, and get togethers that have required some preparation.

Somehow in the midst of all this chaos, we started decorating for Christmas! I'm so excited for the holidays this year. Especially since Dylan is starting to "get it". It's so much more fun with little ones!

I promise to update with pictures soon -- and it wont be in two more weeks! :)

No comments: