Matt and I had our first sonogram done today. We were really excited!!! Our "peanut" (as Matt calls the baby) is officially due on February 8, 2009. Today we were able to see the baby and the heartbeat (140bpm). The doctor seems wonderful and says everything looks like it's progressing like it should. The baby measures about 7-8 weeks, which is exactly where I am at. So far I've been feeling pretty good. Knock on wood, I haven't had any morning sickness. On the contrary, my appetite has gone up ten-fold, and I'm hungry every 2 hours or so. Matt was convinced we were having twins because of how hungry I was -- sorry, only one baby on the ultrasound today! :) Other than that, I've been a little more tired than usual. I've been trying to take naps after work just to keep my energy up, and Matt and I are going for walks at night. Oh, and we've decided we aren't going find out the gender of the baby; we want to be surprised. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment