My friend from college got married this past weekend in Disney World in Florida. Of course I forgot my camera so I've had to "borrow" some pictures from other people. I may upload some more later after I get all the pics. The wedding itself was at the Yacht Club Resort in Disney.

It rained for about 15 minutes as we walked down the aisle (go figure!)...


and then the sun came out!

Afterwards we had cocktail hour on the beach there

and then took a boat ferry to Epcot for the reception, which was in the "America" building.

The reception was a blast!!

Bride and groom looked stunning!

The night wouldn't be complete without Stacey doing a stunt (she's a cheerleader).

All-in-all it was a great weekend. We had a wonderful time together and are so thankful my parents were able to watch Dylan so we could go to Florida.
No comments:
Post a Comment