Tuesday, October 13, 2009

While we were in Florida...

We went to Florida for my friend from college: Stacey & Matt's wedding. It would have been too much to take Dylan, so my parents graciously offered to watch him. Matt and I enjoyed having our first "vacation" alone, but missed Dylan and Murphy dearly. Here's some of the pictures of what we missed:
Grandpa and Dylan hanging out. Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa enjoying time with Dylan. Aunt Alicia and Dylan at Kyle's cross country meet... Kyle did awesome! He ran a 15:48 and came in 3rd place. :) Dylan showed his Yankee pride at the XC meet too -- notice the jacket.Dylan showing more Yankee spirit... Looks like Dylan is a Packer fan as well. Dylan liked to sit and watch ESPN and football. Mike had some fun with Dylan too... And then Dylan sneezed on him! haha! Uncle Mike was trying to train Casey to give pony-rides for Dylan.

1 comment:

Alicia Angell said...

Hooray! I've really been missing pics of Dylan - he's getting so big & what a cutie! I'm so glad you guys had a nice trip & Dylan got some good time with the Grandparents!