Friday, September 17, 2010

Belly picture

Here's my 33-week belly picture that we took a few days ago. Time is definitely flying by! 6.5 weeks to go!! I'm currently going to the doctor every 2 weeks, but will be switching to once a week shortly. At my last checkup one week ago, the baby's heartbeat was 140bpm and the doctor seemed very pleased with my progress. I've gained about 18lbs so far, yet it feels like much more than that. My primary complaint is pain in my legs. The veins ache and swell up if I'm on my feet too much. Although my discomfort has actually been helped quite a bit using the-oh-so-very-attractive thigh-high compression stockings. :)

My belly seems to get bigger each day, which makes moving around a little more awkward. Rolling in bed is a 5-point maneuver... When I hold Dylan on my hip, he's moreso positioned behind me because the belly gets in the way... And bathing Dylan is a bit tricky since I'm not as flexible bending at the waist. But all-in-all, we've been managing -- just with some grunts and groans with my daily activities. :)

No comments: