Friday, November 19, 2010

36 days til Christmas!

Wow, time sure has flown by this year and Christmas is almost here! I'm trying to be organized and get my Christmas cards out earlier this year, but I'm not sure if I'll actually make that goal. One of the things that many people don't know about me is that I absolutely LOVE getting mail. In fact, Matt always lets me get the mail every day because he knows it is one of my favorite things. :) That's just one of the reasons why Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love getting cards and pictures from people so I can see what's changed in their lives over the past year. In the past, I've always done a photo Christmas card. But this year I think I'm going to do something different and try out Shutterfly's folded Christmas cards. So much has gone on in our life in 2010: Dylan turning 1, we moved, and Parker arrived -- that I don't know if one picture can suffice! Shutterfly has so many options to choose from; the hard part will be picking which card to use.

One more thing: to my blogger friends, you can get a great deal by promoting Shutterfly's holiday card program on your blog by clicking here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Send ole Uncle Cash a new address via FACEBOOK OR EMAIL.. HE SHARES THE LOVE OF MAIL AND WILL OBLIDGE WITH SNAIL MAIL.... (oppps, CAPS lock hell & a 3 fingered typer!)