I'm a bit behind on my postings, but here's a late recap on some great time spent with my wonderful husband. :)
My birthday was a few weeks ago and I was blessed with so many well-wishes from family and friends. Matt and I went on a date-night for dinner and a grocery-store trip without kids! So nice!! Thanks to Mom and Dad for babysitting. :)
Then two weeks later after Matt's mom arrived, we took a trip up the East Coast. She watched the kiddos for us while we took a road trip to my alma mater. Matt got to meet some of my old professors and see where I'm a "legend" (his words, not mine!) :) We then headed up to Boston to visit my best friend from college, Alyssa and her fiance. We saw their new home, went to an awesome dinner, drank some wine by the fire pit, and just relaxed!!! It was really fun. Alyssa and I went wedding dress shopping (sorry Brian no pics of this!) and she asked me to be a bridesmaid :) YAY!! :) It was a great trip!! And because we were so relaxed, I completely forgot about taking pics. Ugh!
On the way home from Boston we stayed a night in Atlantic City (before Hurricane Sandy). We got an awesome deal on a hotel room with a beautiful ocean-view room. We had dinner, went gambling -- a whooping $5, and just enjoyed some much-needed quality time together. It was perfect! :)
In the morning we watching the sunrise over the ocean and went for a walk on the Boardwalk. Even though we were only there for about 16 hours, it was so refreshing. It was great to catch up with my man again :) Thanks Mom for watching the boys over the weekend so we could remember what its like to REALLY relax!!!
This quality time spent with Matt reiterated to me just what an amazing man, husband, friend, and father he is! I'm blessed to have a supportive, kind, and loving man by my side through it all. Thank you Matt!!! I LOVE YOU!
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment