Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Enjoying Dylan!
We are continuing to adjust to life at home with Dylan. Matt went back to work this week, so Dylan and I have been hanging in there while he's gone.
Dylan & I in matching blue! :)
Unfortunately, Dylan still has his days and nights mixed up, but hopefully will figure it out soon. When he does sleep, he sleeps in a similar position as Matt with his arms overhead! PS... no matter what we do -- we cant tame that hair!! :)
Although if he wears a hat to bed, he likes to pull it down over his eyes!
Dylan hasn't been phased too much by the dogs. And the dogs are getting used to him being around too. Eddie does like to steal a hat every now and again to have Dylan's scent close by, but other than that, the dogs have been really good.
Dylan doesn't enjoy bath time too much, but sure does like cuddling up in the towel afterward.
Proud grandparents!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love his hair - it's wild! He's so cute - it's really crazy how they get big so fast! I was looking back at pics of Owen when he was first born and he seems so much bigger now - when did that happen?! You guys look great & I love the new pics of your wedding day, they are great - looking good!
Post a Comment