Thursday, February 5, 2009
Any day now!
Well, we are expecting Baby Goodnough to arrive any day now. I'm officially due on Sunday, so we will see how it all works out. At my last appointment on Wednesday I was 1cm dilated, about 70% effaced and 1+ station (the baby is engaged in the pelvis). Although I don't know really what to expect, I've been feeling very different today (compared to any other day during the pregnancy), so I'm thinking that the baby will be arriving any day now! We will keep you posted! :) Here's our "last" prego picture...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay!!!!! You are beautiful! We can't wait!
I can't wait to see baby pictures in your next post!
Yeah!!! Sounds like seeing Baby Goodnough is right around the corner!! How exciting! Wes and I are thrilled for you guys and wish you an easy delivery!!
I'm so excited for you guys & can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment