Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3 week recap

This past weekend my friend, Alyssa, visited from Boston. She made us a bunch of dinners -- which was awesome!!!! (since I'm not a fan of cooking dinner) And because of the snow storm on the east coast, her flight was delayed a day so she had some extra "Dylan time". Dylan is now 3 weeks old and spends most of his day sleeping, eating and pooping. :) When Dylan sleeps, he is out cold and doesn't like to wake up (like me). :) Even Uncle Mike couldn't get him to open his eyes! When Dylan did wake up, we had to make sure to get some family photo shots. :)

2 comments:

Alicia Angell said...

He's getting so big already! You guys are such a cute family - I love the new pics!

Anonymous said...

He already looks so different! I just want to hug and squeeze him; he is so precious! I'm glad Alyssa could come visit, that's wonderful. :) We miss you!