Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Our trip to San Francisco
This past weekend we flew to San Francisco for our friends, Josh & Whitney's wedding. The whole weekend was so nice and the ceremony was amazing! Whitney (and Josh too) looked stunning!
Matt and Josh have been buddies since high school and they had a good time catching up again.
Matt and I were even able to get some time on the dance floor while Josh's mom happily watched Dylan for us! :)
Dylan did awesome the whole weekend! He slept on the plane ride and was so well-behaved the whole time.
And Matt fully embraced being a dad this weekend -- changing diapers on the airplane & in restaurants, getting up in the middle of the night for feedings, wearing the baby carrier around San Francisco, and even carrying around the "Vera Bradley" diaper bag! He was awesome! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Men always look nice in Vera ;) And, Dylan is precious!
I'm so glad you guys had a nice trip & Dylan did so great! Sounds like a fun time - Dylan's already spanned the US and he's not even 2 months old yet =)
Hi Kristy,
Wow! You are so brave. I haven't ventured far from home since Caden was born. It sounds like you guys had a wonderful trip to SF. The picture of Matt and Dylan in the carrier looks familiar. :) Josh "wears" Caden when he's walking our dog in the evenings. :) It will be fun to get our sons together some day. I love that they're so close in age. At 10 weeks old, Caden is now 12 lbs, smiling, lifting his head up to look around while on his tummy... cherish these moments because they go by all too fast.
With Love,
Heather
Hi Kristy!
That's great to know that you guys got a Munire crib too and it came in really fast! That gives me some hope that I won't be 38 weeks when it arrives ha! I read your blog all the time and love to see how things are going with Dylan! Thats great you guys were able to get away for a little while, looks like you had a blast! Glad everyone is doing well!
Laura & Wes
Post a Comment