Monday, March 9, 2009
Already a month old!
It's hard to believe Dylan is a month old already. Time sure does fly!!! He's getting more alert during the day and sleeping better at night. When he is sleeping he isn't too affected by what's going on around him. I'm vacuuming, the dogs are barking, the washing machine is running... he sleeps through it all! It's great!! Dylan is also able to lift his head for a few seconds when he's on his tummy. And he's getting better with tracking objects with his eyes. He's definitely growing a lot too! His head is getting bigger as well. My mom and I bought this hat at a craft show before Dylan was born. I tried it on him when he was a week old, and it came down past his nose... now it fits perfectly! Poor little guy though... I'm torturing him making him look like a little Yoda! :)
Dylan loves bath time too! He's so content sitting in the tub, which makes bath time a breeze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute little boy...with a TON of hair! I love it!
I love the Yoda hat - he is just getting so big - I can't believe he's over a month old already! What a little cutie pie he is - we miss you guys also! Have a great trip to Cali, I hope traveling with Dylan goes well & you enjoy some warmer weather & sunshine!
Post a Comment