Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Less than 2 weeks left!

Here's my 38 week belly shot. Time definitely is flying by! At my appointment last Friday I was 1 cm dilated. The baby seems to be lower the past few days and seems to be sitting on my bladder!!! I'm waking up regularly every 1-2 hrs at night now to either change positions and/or go to the bathroom. Lucky for me, I can fall back to sleep fairly easily. We've been working hard to get everything ready for baby #2, and I think we are all set. Car seat is in the car, the crib is ready, clothes have been washed, and I bought some diapers.

And on a different, but similar note, Matt was searching Craigslist tonight on his phone for 33" tires for his truck. He inadvertently clicked on this posting. (In case you cant read it, it says "Dance and Gymnastics Leotards and Tap Shoes; Near Olney" -- which is the town we live in!!) It must be a sign we are having a girl!!! Haha! We will find out soon enough. Less than 2 weeks!

No comments: