I had my weekly checkup today. I'm not dilated yet and everything is looking good. The doctor seemed extremely pleased. Here's our 36.5 week picture:
Friday, October 8, 2010
Week 36.5... under a month left!
Wow time really has been flying by! About 25 days left and our little guy or girl will be here. We finally got the crib all set up and ready. (Dylan has settled nicely into his big boy bed) I've washed all the baby clothes and started bringing out the infant car seats and other baby stuff. Just a few things left to do and we will be good to go!
I had my weekly checkup today. I'm not dilated yet and everything is looking good. The doctor seemed extremely pleased. Here's our 36.5 week picture:
Compare it to Dylan's 36 week photo shot...
I had my weekly checkup today. I'm not dilated yet and everything is looking good. The doctor seemed extremely pleased. Here's our 36.5 week picture:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lookin' good! Your little one will be here in no time, we're so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment