Dylan will rarely perform for the camera, so when he does I have to take what I can get. Here in this video clip he is singing his ABCs. I got the camera started a little late so you miss the first few letters -- sorry! And I was sitting in a chair trying to video it and couldn't move when Dylan climbed into my lap -- hence the close-up. He actually does know the whole song too, but I have yet to capture it on video so you get the short version. :)
When I tried for a second attempt of the ABCs, he refused. But instead you get a version of another favorite: Ring Around the Rosey. Matt and I can only do the dance one time with him before we get dizzy spinning in circles... Dylan can go on for hours!!!
On a side note, we have been keeping Dylan in his big boy underpants (without shorts on) while in the house for the past 10days simply because its been much easier on us when we head back and forth to the bathroom. Dylan might not like all these pictures with him half-naked later ;) On the plus side, he's definitely getting the hang of things! YAY!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment