I can barely take still-pictures anymore since neither of the boys will sit still!! All I end up with are pictures of their backsides. And I have yet to get one "good" picture of the two of them with both of them smiling. So videos it is! :)
Lately the boys have been having fun with hallway chasing/racing. It is quite comical. Dylan tries to get Parker to chase him, Parker will crawl after him for a few steps, then spin around and try to get Dylan to go after him. They keep going back and forth -- laughing, spinning, turning! :) Here's a video clip of our hallway fun.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG!! Cutest video ever!! I love all the little squeals!! There must be something about hallways because my brothers and I always had hallway games when we were litte!
Post a Comment