We all have addictions. Some good. Some not so good. We all have things we can't imagine living without. My husband and two boys are obviously the top of that list. Vanilla ice cream and Pillsbury cookie dough come in a close second though. :) Well, my latest love is Pinterest. For those who haven't heard of it, Pinterest is essentially an internet-version of a pinboard. You "pin" pictures you like or want to remember and then can categorize them on different boards you create. I wish they had this back when I was planning my wedding!! Oh how it would have made life a lot easier!
Here's my Pinterest boards for anyone interested. What I love is that I've taken a lot of my Bookmarks/Favorites that I saved from the internet and put them into one consolidated location. I'm also getting ideas for my dream-kitchen and some other random house projects and its all right in front of me at a quick glance. I think there's going to be a lot more potential here that I have yet to un-tap. YEA!! :)
In case anyone wants to know: To sign-up for Pinterest is by invitation-only. I requested an invitation from their website and a few weeks later I got one. I do have a few invitations that I can give out if anyone wants one (so you don't have to wait).
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have been wanting to try this... Glad to know you like it, even though it's addicting! :)
Ditto B...i'm already addicted just looking through other peoples! Do you have any invites left for me :)
Post a Comment