Thursday, January 22, 2009

Doctor appointment & Nursery

We had another OB appointment yesterday. I'm still under a centimeter dilated, but am about 50% effaced. They did a sonogram to check the baby's size - the baby is weighing approximately 6lbs 14oz at this point and measures 37.5 weeks (which is where I am at). The baby is head down and has already settled down very low in my pelvis. I haven't had any contractions yet, so we will see what happens....

Well we finally are finished with most of the nursery -- and it's a good thing because there's only about 2.5 weeks left! We decided to do an 'ABC' themed nursery to start the learning process at a young age (maybe the baby will like to play school, just like I did!) :) There are still a few things left to do to the room, but if Baby Goodnough were to come tomorrow, we'd be all set -- physically at least! :)

1 comment:

Alicia Angell said...

The nursery looks great - so cute! I really like the ABC theme - Baby Goodnough is going to have such a nice home! We hope you guys are holding up & we can't wait to hear the good news!
xoxoxo