Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Number 2 is on the way!!

That's right.... you saw correctly! Baby #2 is due on November 2nd!! I am 10 weeks pregnant right now, so almost out of the first trimester. We are very excited about the new addition to the family. The ultrasound was done at 7 weeks and showed a good strong heartbeat. My belly continues to get bigger everyday, so it has been getting harder and harder to hide that I'm prego. All-in-all I've been doing pretty good though. Just a LOT of fatigue, a bit of nausea that goes away if I eat every 2 hours, and awful mood swings. :) Poor Matt has seen me go in between bawling my eyes out for no apparent reason to bouncing around happy as can be -- all within 5 minutes! Hopefully in a few weeks, the second trimester will bring some more energy and more stability with those fun hormones. :)

Just like with Dylan, we are going to be surprised about the sex of the baby. And also just like Dylan, we won't be sharing any baby name ideas until the baby arrives!! :) I'll post some belly pics soon... :)

4 comments:

Laura and Wesley said...

KRISTY!!! Congratulations!!! Wes and I are thrilled for you guys and I am sure Dylan can't wait to have a little brother or sister! I am glad you are feeling pretty good and I hope that keeps up! You guys will be in our thoughts and prayers that everyone stays happy and healthy! Can't wait to see those new belly pictures!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys! Next time we get together we can share some pregnancy cravings! :) Love you guys!

Alicia Angell said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Congrats guys - we are soooooo excited for you!!!!! What a wonderful new addition to your already wonderful family - sending lots of hugs your way! Yippee!

Kathy said...

Congratulations! Grandma had shared the news when they were here last week. She has her fingers crossed for another great granddaughter. Best wishes!