On Friday, my brother Kyle ran in Penn Relays -- which is a really big event. Teams from all over the country come to run. There were even teams from Jamaica there competing. Kyle and 3 other teammates ran in the Distance Medley Relay - Championship of America. They were seeded 15th out of 18 teams entering the race.... but they did amazing. They came in FIRST PLACE!!!! Kyle ran the anchor leg, which was 1600 meters (about a mile), so he was the last person in his relay team.. so it all came down to him! And they finished in first place!


The boys running their victory lap.

Kyle getting interviewed:

It was such an exciting race. We all lost our voice screaming so much! Especially my yelling-partner, Alicia and I! I think I might have broken her arm squeezing it so tight a few times!

Dylan had a good time too, especially since Uncle Paul lets him play with his phone!

Coach Graves and the DMR team.

Here's some pictures afterward...

1 comment:
He is crazy!!!! Tell him congratulations, that is so awesome! I wish I could run like that. :)
Post a Comment