Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Remembering Grammy...

Last Wednesday, my Grandma Graves passed away. She was an amazing woman/wife/mother/grandmother/great-grandmother, and will be dearly missed. My grandmother had 5 children, 17 grandchildren, and 10 great-grandchildren (with 3 more on the way!). Here's just a few of us: Family from all across the country came to MD to celebrate her life. It was great to be able to see everyone and spend time together. Also during the weekend, it was my Uncle Chuck's birthday. So we celebrated in style -- Lighting a firecracker candle for him. :) Uncle Chuck trying to blow out the "candle"! My cousin Carla is pregnant as well. She is 6 weeks ahead of me. We had to compare bellies... and then the hubbies compared bellies too! And the post wouldn't be complete without some pictures of Dylan. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures....I especially like the husband belly pics! :) Your Grandma was such a special lady and I thought of her just the other day as I was making her meatballs and spaghetti sauce! Prayers for your family!