Monday, August 16, 2010

Into the 3rd trimester...

Time sure does fly! Tomorrow I hit the 29 week mark -- 11 more to go! All-in-all I've been feeling pretty good. A bit more fatigued now than I was with Dylan and my legs tend to cramp up more if I overdo it, but I continue to have a fairly easy pregnancy. Just don't let me get hungry, and I'm usually pretty good. :)

We had our 28 week sonogram last week. This is where they take measurements of the baby to see how its growing and make sure the due date is on track. Heart rate was good: 136bpm. Femur length and belly circumference were perfect. But the baby's head measured a little bit on the big side -- so this could either push the delivery date a bit earlier OR just be a matter of genetics because of the large heads on my side of the family!! Haha! We will find out come November (or October)! :) Regardless, they are still sticking with the Nov 2nd due date. And since I'm into the 3rd trimester, I now start seeing my doctor every 2 weeks instead of every 4.

I haven't been very good about taking belly pictures -- especially with the move and all. But we finally got around to it last night. So here you go! And for those of you looking to compare... here's my "week 30" picture from when I was pregnant with Dylan. (I didnt take a week 29 pic).

1 comment:

The Graves said...

Yay for a belly picture...it only took a little prompting ;) So your belly pictures look pretty much same exact size belly!