Happy (belated) Easter everyone! It was such a beautiful day on Sunday and we really enjoyed the weekend to spend some good family time together. We went to church in the morning and the boys did fairly well. Although Dylan loudly demanded during the closing prayer "I WANT RAY-RAYS!! I WANT RAY-RAYS!!" (aka raisins) :) After church, we made sure to get a family photo while we were all dressed up -- since we seem to forget at all the other holidays! :)
Parker sat on the bench all by himself! Poor guy has outgrown his pants though -- Whoops! :)
Finally a photo with them both looking in a similar direction. It only took about 15 shots! :)
I love this picture :)
Dylan's not quite big enough yet to take pictures of us so I had to use the self-timer option on the camera with it propped on the deck -- hence the half-shot of the sky in the background ;)
Parker and I.
No way both boys would look at the camera. Parker was too interested in chewing on another hat and Dylan became camera-shy :)
Although he was very excited to show me his treasure!!
Murphy -- checking out the yard.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment