Parker has become quite a character lately: laughing, smiling, cooing, squawking, staring, yelling, and crying.... It's so much fun to watch him grow and change. It's so hard to believe he's already over 5 months old. He doesn't have any teeth yet, but is drooling like crazy! He can now roll both ways and can also sit supported. Parker's eyes are blue and hair is strawberry-blond. And he is one solid boy!!!! He loves looking out and seeing what's going on.... and he loves to watch Dylan. It is absolutely priceless watching Dylan make Parker laugh! :) One of these day's I'll get it on video for you. :) Anyhow, with as much has he's changing everyday, I thought I'd include some random pictures of one of my favorite guys:
Parker is definitely a little chunker. He LOVES to eat!! I think I'm going to rename him Piglet, actually! :) We just started eating carrots on Saturday and he is doing really well!! Initially he wanted to eat so badly that he didn't have patience for the cereal and only wanted the bottle. But the past few days, he's figured out how to swallow the food easier so now he wants the good stuff -- Bring on the carrots! :) Here he is with his Great-Uncle John hoping to have a bite of his pizza :)
Parker has fun with all different kinds of toys, but rings (of many different sizes) tend to be his favorite so far. He loves being able to grab and hold on... and then shove them in his mouth!
Parker loves grabbing hold of his feet. We went out to dinner the other night and Parker was hanging out in his carseat with his feet high in the air, grabbing onto those toes. I had to snap a picture! :)
Parker really likes to lay on his belly. He actually prefers to sleep that way now. Here he was too exhausted to lift his head up... but still enough energy to shove his finger in his mouth :)
Parker loves the "entertainment center"... he loves being able to stand up and look around. He's becoming much more interested in all of the little gadgets on there. Oh yea -- and his finger! :)
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment