Sunday, September 25, 2011

Frederick Fair

Last Saturday we took a risk with potentially getting rained on and headed up to the Frederick Fair. We've been there in 2009 and 2010. So we packed the boys in the double stroller and headed off.
Dylan saw a few animals including some baby chicks, which he described as "pretty cool"
 While Daddy and Dylan looked at sheds (which took a while since Dylan was enjoying running circles in the 12x24 foot sheds and Daddy was busy dreaming), Parker and I walked around the lawn ornaments section. Parker saw this semi-frightening looking elephant and wanted DOWN! Not sure if his intent was to run FROM it or run TO it. I didn't want to find out... :)
 Then we went to another favorite section.... the John Deere tractors!!
 Parker's first time on it -- he was having fun!
 "Look Mommy - I can reach it!" Ummm - not quite :)
 Daddy and Hambone :)
 My boys
We spent quite a while here, as you can tell...
 Parker was exhausted afterwards!
 Dylan enjoyed some fair food with Daddy. No Fried Twinkies this year, thankfully.
 At the fair, Parker started pointing (first time ever). And he didnt want to stop! :)
 The Brothers sharing. I needed to have proof of this -- because I'm sure in a few years I'll need to be reminded that there once was a day that they shared toys politely :)
At the fair we met our neighbors and their son for a little bit. And then met Kevin and Alicia too. After saying goodbye to them, we had intentions of leaving... but after deciding to get ice cream and stop at some vendors, we ended up being there almost all night! YIKES! It was fun though. We cant wait til next year because then Dylan can go on the John Deere tractor SLIDE! :)

No comments: