Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lake Anna - Part 2

 On Sunday we went to Lake Anna State Park, which was a few miles from their home. They had an area to swim, although Dylan wanted NOTHING to do with the water -- except to throw rocks and dirt in it!
Parker on the other hand -- loved it!!! But he kept making the funniest faces! :)
 Katy (who's house we stayed at) had a blast playing with Parker! Her four kids are now grown up -- way too fast -- the youngest is going to college next year. And I used to babysit all of them! Yikes! I guess that means I'm growing up too ;)
 More funny faces from Parker
Grandma pushing Dylan on the big boy swing! :)
 Cheese!
 Katy and Parker -- he found her necklace!
 Swinging with Grandma
 Dylan went down the big kid slide!
 Dylan hanging out in the "Attic" as he called it! :)
 We had such a good time at Lake Anna and are so thankful for Katy & Pat for having us down. Next time hopefully Matt can come too. I know he'd love it!

No comments: