Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Birthday Party

I have a wonderful husband. He is the greatest!!! But not the greatest at planning surprise parties :) :)

Matt decided he wanted to plan a surprise party for my birthday this year. The one hitch was when he went to send the Evite out, he sent it to the "everyone" email for my family -- which is one email address that sends an email to everyone in my entire extended family. His plan was to quickly go into my email and delete it from my inbox. What he didn't know was that I changed my password two months ago and forgot to tell him. Sooooo... I saw the Evite. I knew the plan. It was no longer a surprise. But it didn't matter -- it was perfect! :)

We went to a local restaurant and had part of the back room reserved. Some family and friends came to celebrate with me.
Paul had his own pizza! :)
Parker was pretty tired too. Look at the face he was giving Papa!
At the end of the dinner, Dylan got so tired, he laid down on my dad's lap. 
Afterward we came back to our house and had some food, cupcakes, and roasted marshmallows. It was an amazing birthday!! Thanks to my amazing husband!! :)

No comments: