It was the perfect getaway! It was exactly what I needed. It took me about 24 hours to finally relax, but it was amazing! I got caught up on sleep. We relaxed by the pool.
My AMAZING husband even surprised me with a spa package for my birthday when we checked in. It was very relaxing!! Did I mention how wonderful he is?!!?! :) Later in the day, we got massages while listening to the ocean.
We enjoyed dinner (and drinks) at the restaurant.
The beach wasn't great for laying out on because it was so windy. And there was some sand erosion. But it was perfect for going on walks So peaceful!
All-in-all it was a perfect weekend. I feel much more refreshed and rejuvenated. And thanks to Matt for the great suggestion. :) I also could completely relax because I knew the boys were in good hands with Daddy. :) Can't wait til next year!
1 comment:
Sounds like fun - what a great guy you've got! Glad you had a fun and relaxing time!
Post a Comment