Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Welcoming Gia to the World!

Last night my brother and sister-in-law had a beautiful baby girl, Gia Kathryn. Gia was being a bit stubborn and was over a week late, so they induced Alicia. After being at the hospital for over 24hrs, Gia finally decided to make her appearance into the world. (Alicia, you're a trooper!!) :) I'm an aunt to a few kiddos from Matt's family, all of whom were around before I met Matt. But this is the first time for me being an aunt on my side -- and its the first time I've been an aunt since Day 1! :) Needless to say, I was very excited to head to the hospital today after work. Plus, who doesn't love seeing a brand new baby?!?!?!
Gia was the perfect baby while we were there. Hard to believe just a year ago, Parker was SMALLER than that! And now he's our little chunk!
 Aunt Kristy and Uncle Matt
 Proud Daddy!
While we were in the hospital room visiting Gia, my parents stayed out in the lobby with Dylan and Parker. The hospital had some Christmas carols being sung and Dylan put himself right up front!! What's so funny about this is that he is our VERY shy boy! He wouldn't go near Santa with a 30 foot pole! Yet we couldn't pry him away from these carolers until I bribed him with Teddy Grahams! ;)
We were so excited to meet Gia today. Cant wait to watch her grow up to be a beautiful lady!

No comments: