I decided to "interview" Dylan for his 3rd birthday to create some fun memories later :) So after his birthday party, I did a 20-questions game with him (although I have no clue how many questions I actually asked him) :) It was really cute to see him really enjoy the interview.
How old are you: "3 "(holding up four fingers because he's still working on keeping one down!)
What day is your birthday: "February 6"
How do you spell your name?: "D-Y-L-A-N"
What is your favorite toy?: "dump truck and the crane with all these things" (his new construction worksite toy)
What is your favorite food?: "macaroni" (and cheese)
What is your favorite song?: "the girl song" (typically means any song by Miranda Lambert or Carrie Underwood)
Who is your favorite uncle? "Me-maw" (Grandma is an uncle???) :)
Where do you live? "Firstday" (ummm?? Is he trying to say Thursday? If so, that doesn't even make sense)
What is your favorite color? "Green" (this is news to me!)
Who is your favorite dog? "Murphy"
Who is in your family? "Uncle John, Aunt Alicia, Me-maw, Parker, ketchup" (hahahaha!)
What is your favorite fruit? "Vegetables" (ha! not sure this is the right answer either)
What is your favorite book? "the construction book" (Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site -- we love this book!)
What is your favorite thing to do outside? "throw balls" (maybe he is FINALLY getting it that we don't throw inside!!)
What is your favorite thing to do at church? "play with toys" (at least he enjoys going to Sunday School)
What are your favorite clothes? "pajamas" (great answer!)
What is your favorite animal? "horse"
What is your favorite drink? "milk" (takes after mommy!)
What is your favorite thing to have for breakfast? "yogurt" (really??!?! it's not pancakes!??)
What do you want to be when you grow up? "big and strong"
Who is your best friend? "Kallin and Justin" "Daddy!!!!!" (I asked this question twice and he gave two great answers) :)
It was a fun game and I cant wait to do it again!!
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a cute idea! I'm going to have to steal it in August!
Post a Comment