Parker lately finds it hysterical when we try to put him in the carseat
-- he tries to fight us -- laughing the whole way. He wiggles, he
squirms, he laughs, he fidgets. He does whatever possible to prevent us
from buckling him in. Once he's buckled in, he's good -- and doesnt mind
the ride. But some days it can take at least 5 minutes to buckle him
down... which normally takes 5 seconds!!! This is pretty much a daily occurrence when I pick him up from daycare. But when we were out one day, Matt got to witness the wiggle worm -- and I got my camera out for evidence. Enjoy!!
As you can tell, I was just snapping away -- not helping at all :) Eventually our little ham was buckled safely in his seat. :)
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAAHAHA! I LOVE this!! What a little stinker!!! :)
This was Noelle's favorite move during my pregnancy. And Kellen is already starting! I'm glad I am not the only one that takes 5 minutes to buckle my kids in at daycare!
Post a Comment