Sunday, April 1, 2012

Random Pics

 Lately its been very difficult to have time to blog and upload pictures. But I'm trying hard to keep this blog going to help friends and family (especially those far away) can get a glimpse of our crazy life! So when I do get a few minutes, it ends up being a random mix of pictures. But I guess randomness is better than no pictures at all!

We've been busy since getting back from Idaho. The following pictures are in now particular order... sticking with the random-theme here!! :)

We went shoe shopping for the boys. My attempt at saving money and finding inexpensive shoes was failing miserably! Shoes either weren't fitting, were too cheaply made, or were actually more expensive than I thought they should be. So off I went to try Stride Rite shoes. Come to find out Parker is actually an EXTRA wide!!!!! No wonder nothing was fitting right! Here's Parker squirming while we were trying on shoes.
 Parker has always been an inconsistent sleeper. Some days great and he sleeps for 11 hours. Other days -- which seems like most days lately -- he gets up at least once. Parker probably takes after Matt though -- who apparently didn't sleep through the night til he was three years old. UGH! I dont think I can handle another 1.5 yrs of this though. :( When Parker wakes up, he is miserable in his room: completely inconsolable and screams bloody murder. But as soon as he comes out, he's happy as can be! Hard to be mad at a cutie like this:
In one of Parker's rough nights, we had him in the kitchen to try to keep him from waking Dylan. Parker decided he wanted Goldfish..... and as a good parent, I stood back and snapped a picture of our chunk! Haha! 
 We are bad parents. We dont lock the safety lock underneath the kitchen sink. Instead, we let PARKER lock it! He spends 15+ minutes at a time trying to lock/unlock it -- and has no desire to go in the cabinet itself. Haha!
 I found this hat while I was organizing stuff in Parker's room... our little Beaver!
Dylan got some new PJs since he was outgrowing his! He's so tall!!! So excited for Spiderman! :)
 Dylan loves the carousel, and whenever we take a trip to the mall, he asks to go on it. Not sure who was having more fun. Dad or Dylan!
We are having fun watching our boys grow.

No comments: