I really didnt think much would happen while he was seated because most kids don't figure out how to use a power-wheel until they are almost 3 years old. Well check out the video here!!
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Fun with the John Deere
During another beautiful spring day, Dylan had his power-wheels John Deere tractor out. Parker decided he wanted a turn. He was soooooo happy to be on it!! Check out this smile :) I love it!
I really didnt think much would happen while he was seated because most kids don't figure out how to use a power-wheel until they are almost 3 years old. Well check out the video here!!
He's a pro in 10 seconds!!! Love it!! :)
I really didnt think much would happen while he was seated because most kids don't figure out how to use a power-wheel until they are almost 3 years old. Well check out the video here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment