Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Less than 4 weeks!

Well, we are officially under the 4 week mark! 26 days to be exact. It's so hard to believe our little one will be here so soon! The nursery furniture is in, but we still aren't completely ready with the room yet. Eddie has been very interested in all the new items in the house -- especially any toys that squeak or make sound. We still need to get a few 'must-have' items before the baby arrives, which we will do this weekend. And if for some reason, the baby arrives before we get it all done -- that's what my brothers are for! :) I'm sure they won't mind making a few trips to get baby items for their new niece or nephew! :)

The past week a lot of people have commented that my belly has "dropped". I haven't noticed too much of a difference other than I have to go to the bathroom more frequently -- I still feel quite huge! :)

No comments: