Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy (belated) Mothers Day

 For Mothers Day this year, Matt and the boys really spoiled me. I woke up to some beautiful picture frames with some awesome pics of the boys and I -- which I love! And a coffee mug with their pics all over it. Priceless!!! After coming home from church, both boys took a long nap so I begged Matt to go outside with me and do some yardwork. We made some great progress in the yard and cleaning up the landscape -- which I'll post more pics of later. Once the boys woke up, we brought the stroller outside so I could easily tote Parker around the yard to finish some more stuff. Dylan begged to go in the "Jeep" too! Here he is showing how old he is: Two!! (he's trying to hold up one finger on each hand.... we're working on it!) :)
After yardwork was done (or well -- done for the day), we went to my parents' house to celebrate Mothers Day with them. A bunch of my aunts, uncles and cousins came over, along with my grandma and grandpa. "Aunt" Meghan showed Dylan the stink bug up close.
 Great Aunt Beverly go some one-on-one time feeding Parker
 Uncle Mike and Dylan had some quality time together. BTW -- EVERY single police car we see is "Uncle Mike's Police Car" :) :)
 Great Uncle John enjoyed peek-a-boo with Parker.
 Aunt Patty, Dad, and Mom
 Uncle Paul and Aunt Alicia. Dylan was too intrigued by Paul's phone to look at the camera.
 Danny, Timmy and Ryan
 Cousins -- or well, some of them. :) Impossible to get a good group photo with Uncle Mike acting up!! :)

No comments: