Monday, January 10, 2011

Countdown begins...

Well it's official - I'm heading back to work on January 24th. Yikes! Where has the time gone??? And although I love what I do for work, it just seems like the past 2.5 months flew by. Looking back over some of the pictures of the past few months showed me just how much change has happened in this house. It's going to be very difficult for me to head back to work. I'm already feeling the tears fill up in my eyes just thinking about it. With all that in mind, I need to really focus on making the most of these next two weeks. So I thought I'd share just two of my "made-me-smile" moments from the past two days....

I found Dylan had climbed up into the rocking chair and was reading a book out loud...."jkadfgjfg jdgf sjfg aaskdfh kjgh ukygu. theend!" He makes up words which sound like complete gibberish as he flips through the pages and then says "the end" as FAST as he possibly can as he slams the book shut. Priceless :) My normally very serious baby boy gave me some of the biggest smiles!! Melted my heart!!

No comments: