Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Helping Daddy

I've been wanting to get some shelving for our toyroom for a while, but didn't want to go shopping alone -- so I enlisted my mom's help. :) This past weekend we took a trip to IKEA after Kyle's track meet. After a few hours in the store, some lunch from their restaurant, and three shopping carts later, we left with some fun stuff!! I'll post pictures soon of our toyroom transformation once it's finished, but in the meantime I wanted to share with you the in-between process: Matt has been putting together the shelving units during the week and Dylan has been such a good helper. If you know anything about IKEA furniture, you know how you have to assemble it all yourself -- which can be quite tedious. But Dylan was great about finding all the right pieces and putting them exactly where they belonged! I can't wait to see what other future projects my boys will get into....... Maybe (hopefully) a new kitchen someday? :) :) :)

No comments: