This was the first time in about 5 years that we actually made it to midnight -- and the last time it was because we were painting a room! But Parker seemed to know that we were up late, and so he made his debut at 3:30am! Usually he sleeps til at least 5 or 6am -- so this was pretty painful. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who got up and fed him so I could sleep a little longer. :)My friend Alyssa got Parker a New Years shirt, but unfortunately (like always), any time he knows he has a cute outfit on, he spits up on it. Ugh!! The little guy wasn't too happy, but I had to get at least one picture in his shirt before I changed him.
We usually have New Years Eve be a night where we re-cap the year: the good, the tough, the happy, the sad, the memories, the goals, etc... and then discuss our plans/wishes/dreams/ideas for the upcoming year. Although as you can tell by our night, that didn't quite happen. We needed our sleep! :) We'll definitely get to it though... it just may take a week or two. Life with two boys certainly throws a curve ball in there :)
No comments:
Post a Comment