Saturday, June 18, 2011

More Fun with the Exersaucer

Yesterday Parker discovered another use for the exersaucer: crawling underneath it!! Dylan did the same thing and I blogged about it here. On a side note, I just had a mini-panic-attack --> Dylan first crawled under the exersaucer at almost 9 months.... Parker is doing it a month earlier than Dylan did!!! WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!! :)

Anyhow, I didn't prompt this adventure for Parker at all. He discovered this all on his own. I was reading the Dylan a book on Friday morning and one of his rings had fallen underneath the exersaucer, and before I knew it, Parker started after it.
After he successfully retrieved the ring (without crawling all the way in), he played a little game with himself. He sat next to the exersaucer and would put the ring in it, and then take it back out again. So funny!
After a little bit, he realized there was a bigger green ring underneath.... and those rings are a BIG deal to Parker! Next mission: get the green ring!!!
Mission accomplished!
He then wanted to sit up and enjoy the ring.... problem: he was too big to sit up underneath the exersaucer!
Second problem: he doesn't know how to crawl OUT of it yet! Hahaha! He just kept trying to sit up in different positions underneath it. And of course I let him sit there for a few minutes while I just kept snapping pictures ;)

No comments: