Friday, June 17, 2011

Parker & Will

Just when I thought I was caught up on my blogging, Monday comes and we head off to work, and before I know it, it's Friday and I realize I'm behind again! That's the story of my life lately. Haha! Here's some pictures that I should have gotten uploaded a week ago... :)

Last weekend my cousin Carla came down to MD for a wedding and she brought her son Will (who's about 1.5 months older than Parker). On Friday we met her at the mall to get Dylan some new shoes (which he is VERY excited about). After keeping the kids cooped up in the car and the stroller, we went over to my Aunt Stella & Uncle John's house to let the kids run free for a bit before I drove back home. Parker and Will took over the kitchen floor -- or well, Parker tried to get into everything and Will watched his crazy second-cousin give his mommy more gray hairs! :) My attempt at getting a "good" picture of them was a semi-failure. Parker wouldn't look at the camera -- he was more interested in everything else around him, but at least I got them both in the same picture together! YAY! :)
This picture made me laugh :) 
It was good to see how much bigger Will has gotten since we last saw them. It gave me some perspective on how quickly Parker is growing too: WAY TOO FAST! :)

No comments: